Quick Notices

Sunday 27 August 2017

Final Weekly Notice Week 6 Term 3, 2017

Ooh it feels quite sad to be posting my last weekly notice at St Mary's.  I would like to take this opportunity to thank you again for being such a great class and a super group of parents.  I would have preferred to have stayed on and seen the year out with these little darlings but it just didn't happen that way and I am sorry about that.  I do believe I am leaving them in capable and caring hands with Mrs Kusabs and I know they will treat her with as much love and respect as they have me.  It's not very often a teacher can say their class is the best in the school and really mean it, but Room 13 this year certainly has been.  I really scored the jackpot this time round and have loved my time with your kids.  They are unlike any class I have had and I truly am going to be sad to say goodbye to them.  I know they will continue to make me proud this year and that they will all go on to make amazing progress during their very special time at St Mary's.  
I have had many happy years at this beautiful school and even though it is time for me to go, I will remember it with fondness as my school, my girls school and a very special place that I got to spend some time for a while.  Please look after yourselves and your gorgeous children and hopefully we can catch up in the future, I am sure you will see me around at St Mary's in my new role.

"May the road rise up to meet you, may the sun be always at your backs and until we meet again, may God hold you always in the palm of his hand."

Thank you and God Bless
Annie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for making a comment. Please note that all comments have to be seen by the class teacher before you will be able to view them online.