Quick Notices

Thursday 7 September 2017

Week 7

Good evening Parents/Caregivers,

I am delighted to have taken up the role of classroom teacher in Room 13. I will strive to continue with the super work that Mrs Russell has achieved with your children.
We have had a great first week together and the children have welcomed me into the class beautifully. The classroom door is always open so please feel free to come in and have a chat or e-mail me if you have any questions. I look forward to getting to know you.

Tomorrow we celebrate the Nativity of Mary with a Mass at 9:00am.  You are most welcome to join us.

Next week, I will be up and running with our class blog which will keep you updated with what we are doing in the class and the school.

Kind regards
Mary Kusabs

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for making a comment. Please note that all comments have to be seen by the class teacher before you will be able to view them online.